EXOCUT B62 High Production Log Splitter
Freight Free to your nearest Mainfreight Depot*
Prices include delivery to your nearest Mainfreight Depot! This makes it easier for you to get the equipment you want. *Excludes certain products. Click here for details.
- Do you sell firewood?
- Do you understand the difference between backyard engineering and professional engineering?
- Do you want your firewood business to grow without more staff?
- Do you want a machine that is easier on your body?
- Are you concerned about safety?
If you say "YES" to 4 of these questions, then the EXOCUT is the machine for you!
EXOCUT© has taken firewood production to a whole new level!
- Super Heavy Duty machine designed with commercial users in mind
- Uninterrupted productivity with our patented return arm design
- Powerful 42T 6" diameter ram - we have split gum, oak and knotty pine with this machine!
- Produces firewood sized 110x125mm
- Twin pump with 24 or 30gpm output for a super fast cycle time of 8.9 / 11 seconds
- Oil Cooler allows the machine to operate all day while keeping oil at optimum temperature - yes you can split 80m3 per day with this machine!
- 148L Oil Tank, mounted between the axles to lower the centre of gravity and improve towing
- Two Handled control - safe for staff to use
- Nice and compact, easy to store and move
Manufactured here in Nelson, New Zealand, the EXOCUT© Box Wedge Splitter is the product of years of experience and research, thousands of hours of design and infield testing, and specialist expertise from technical, engineering and hydraulic sectors.
This machine has been designed with two main priorities; maintaining high production, whilst ensuring optimum operator safety and comfort. The operator is always standing upright, well away from the danger zone, and the 2-handed controls mean there is no chance of a hand getting caught in the knives. Further, the optional Overhead canopy means the operator can work comfortably in the shade, out of the hot sun.
We do have some different engine options available - contact us for more details.
Produce wood Faster, Easier and Safer than ever before.
EXOCUT© achieves this, and more.
NZ Patent Application. #772212
Australian provisional Patent Appl. #2021900154
USA Patent Pending Ser. No.63/142,507
See more below:
Engine: Briggs & Stratton or Kohler Diesel, electric start
Hydraulic: 6"/150mm Cylinder, 150L Oil capacity, Oil Cooler(Kohler model only)
Splitting Force: 42 Ton
Cycle Time: 8.9 Seconds Return(Kohler model), 11 Seconds Return(B&S model). (Producing up to 6 pieces of wood)
Stroke Length: 18"/460mm
Max Log Diameter: 33½"/850mm
Controls: 2-Handled to meet NZ/AU Safety Recommendations
Knives: 6 Hardened Knives
Wheels: 14 Inch (185 R14 *PR) / Leaf Spring Suspension
Transport Dimensions LxWxH: 4x1.2x2.2m
Options: Operator Canopy, Multi-volt Lights and mounting kit
Engine: Covered under the terms and conditions as outlined by engine manufacturer