Lehner SuperVario 110 Broadcast Spreader / Seeder
Freight Free to your nearest Mainfreight Depot*
Prices include delivery to your nearest Mainfreight Depot! This makes it easier for you to get the equipment you want. *Excludes certain products. Click here for details.
- Versatile and high quality German-manufactured 12V broadcast spreader
- Infinitely adjustable spreading speed & width
NZ farmers successfully broadcast seeds and slug bait at low rates
Made in Germany, the SuperVario® from LEHNER is a universal spreader for use in agriculture, with a 12 V drive for operation independent of other drives, such as the cardan shaft or hydraulics. This way, two work operations can frequently be combined into one, achieving long-term savings in cost and time.
The working width can be flexibly adjusted from 2 – 24 m by infinitely adjusting the speed of the SuperVario® spreading disc between 200 and 3000 rpm – all in comfort from the cab. In addition, the control panel comes with various monitoring features as standard, such as an empty indicator, automatic valve monitoring, etc. The highly advanced LAS4 controller sets the machine apart from other alternatives, with the latest technology at your fingertips.
With an agitator designed to assist in the spreading of seed, the SuperVario is the ideal companion to the Groundhog aerators to spread a low rate of seed while aerating, achieve a one-pass pasture renovation tool and helping you to boost pasture covers while simultaneously improving the quality of your soil. The optional Baffle Plate assists in spreading seed in windy conditions by improving delivery accuracy.
The Lehner Supervario is customisable with a range of optional accessories.
- The Baffle Plate improves directional placement of seed, reducing windblow and improving accuracy when spreading grass seed at small distances (up to 4m)
- 3 types of Headland Manager kits (7-pin, magnetic and spring switch) are available to automatically stop spreading when the implement is lifted out of the ground
- Auto-Dosis (automatic dosing based on tractor forward speed) is available depending on your tractor's compatibility - contact us to discuss
The LEHNER app is available, for free, on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Once it is installed on your smartphone, the spreading app from LEHNER gives you all spreading settings ready to hand at any time, even offline. With just a few clicks you can define the optimum device settings, on the basis of your inputs.
Modification to cables or plugs voids entire warranty. Rusted bearings are not covered by warranty. Motors are not to be opened or dismantled.