Once you've purchased a product from us, your quality experience doesn't stop there.
We have always prided ourselves in the high level of aftersales service we provide our clients. See below for information on warranties and parts.
- Warranty periods are outlined on individual product pages. Please phone us if you require a specific product warranty policy.
- In the event of a warranty issue, the customer must phone Taskpower first - 0800 200 744. Warranties are only valid if Taskpower or associated service agent is contacted in reasonable time after the issue becoming apparent. Failure to do so may result in the warranty claim being void.
- All mechanical faults must be properly checked by qualified technicians unless Taskpower allows otherwise.
- Warranties specifically do not cover the following:
- Damage or faults resulting from accidents, misuse, neglect or improper maintenance
- Repairs that prove to be abortive or incorrect, and/or that cause damage to the machine, and/or by unauthorised personell
- Freight damage (this is covered by the freight provider)
- Damage or faults resulting from use of unauthorised replacement parts
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to follow any instructions outlined in the Terms of Service
If your product arrives damaged, please advise us immediately. We will do our very best to ensure your machine is up and running as soon as possible.
Parts & Aftersales
- We stock a wide range of parts
- All parts are priced
- Parts are dispatched ASAP, on CourierPost or Fastway Couriers unless otherwise advised, and are shipped to an address of your choice.
- We will deal with any qualified small engine or tractor repairs technician for aftersales service.
- We hold spares for discontinued lines for several years after the product line is discontinued.