In the unlikely event that you have to return or refund items, here's what the go is.
The following policies apply if you wish to return goods. If your goods are faulty, please consult our WARRANTIES page.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
Goods only qualify for returns if:
- The item is unused and is clear of any fuel;
- The item is packaged in its original packaging in which it was sent;
- The item is in the same condition in which it was received;
- No custom-built or special order items are eligible for refund.
- No items purchased on a clearance sale are eligible for refund.
A receipt or proof of purchase is also required to recognise a refund.
- Refunds are approved and administered at Taskpower's discretion.
- You will be responsible to pay shipping costs for returning your item. We can arrange return shipping services at your expense, please give us a call.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable; where goods are shipped freight free, if you receive a refund, we will deduct the relevant amount of shipping costs charged to us from the refund amount.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund, after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, there are two options;
- (A) You can put the refund amount towards purchase of another item of your choice;
- (B) We will initate a refund to an account of your choice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. We promise to operate in good faith at all times.
Taskpower reserves the right to change these policies at any time without notice.